Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First Weekend out of Town Survived

Last weekend I went out of town and for three days I was depended on eating out. Well - I survived without any problems. Of course, I had to be careful, and light string cheese save me couple of times.

The more I think about the surgery, the more I consider this to be a miracle. Now my sleep apnea is gone. I was sleeping with CPAP ( a noisy 'breathing machine') since 1997. This time I could travel without it and sleep without it.
I was nervous about the surgery, I was worried about possible complications, threat of depression, etc. As it turns out, the surgery was a blessing, a gift. That gift was absolutely worth the discomfort, pain, nausea, and other side effect. They almost all had disappeared, but the weight loss, end of diabetes, end of apnea is here to stay.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to know you are so satisfied with the results of your surgery. Gaby and I are so looking forward to having you visit in your new body . . . and happy disposition!
    Marty and Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'Happy Disposition' is one of truly great benefits. Thanks M+G

    ReplyDelete