Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Normal Life Returns

I am able to return to almost normal food. I had piece of Prime Rib, salad, spinach salad without any adverse reaction. (Still, some fruits, like grapes, feel like I am swallowing acid.) That return to normalcy is welcome, but scary event. I fear old habits. I hope that that fear will be my guardian.
My energy levels are constantly going up and definitely I know that the worse is behind me. I am determined to have that past suffering not go in vane. I will reach my goal and will stay there. And I pray that I will never lose my fear.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Right now I can't imagine eating prime rib; I tried one tiny meatball and that didn't work well at all. I usually don't feel at all hungry so I am having trouble figuring out when I have had enough and stopping BEFORE the last fateful bite! I'm now in the fourth week post surgery and it is getting easier. I am still not getting 60 grams of protein a day - that's a tough one for me.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST get protein supplements. Eggs were very good for me - eggs white are pure protein!. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete