Friday, October 15, 2010

Still Dripping

As Burt Bacharach would say:

...Those drain drops are falling on my side, they keep falling
But there's one thing I know
The blues it sends to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me
...

Today's verdict - the drain stays on. Not only, the good doctor used his syringe (but this time with a normal needle - or may be the previous one scared me so much that it looked much bigger...) to draw some stuff from the other side.
I REALLY hoped that today will be it and drain be gone. Did not happen...
On the positive side, the seroma packets now seem to be isolated and much smaller. According to him, I am healing. According to me - not fast enough.
I have real trouble sleeping, only two hours last night.
At work the landslide of troubles, but this blog is about my weight, not work 8^)

I want this *^%$# drain thingy out of my side! And out of my sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment