Sunday, October 31, 2010

Speculation

I know that something is wrong. I am swollen, specially on my left side. I came to the totally unscientific and strictly intuitive conclusion that my problem is on the inside, and the seroma accumulation on the surface is just a symptom and byproduct of the real issue. I feel great internal pressure, and I can push the swelling that it resonates all around. It is really hard to describe. I am waiting to the Tuesday appointment with my doctor, however I think I will request consultation with the bariatric surgeon. I feel like I need to get real with it. I might need another MRI to look inside. I don't know - but that is getting very hard to tolerate. Just as I was very passive patient waiting to heal, now I feel the sense of urgency the I must do something, be active, take the charge. Again, I was able to catch one hour of sleep before waking up and staying awake in the middle of the night. Now I am getting really upset about this situation. It just cannot continue like that.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help - give you a ride, cook for you, clean, whatever.

    Jean H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jean - I should be fine - first procedure tomorrow morning. Hopefully - it will do the trick.

    ReplyDelete