Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year

Back to the new yearly routine.
I recall when I was waiting for approval for the surgery and facing with the possibility that either it will be soon or in December as no surgeries were scheduled for Aug-Nov, on June 19 I wrote:
By December I could be 100 lbs lighter…
well, by December I was 97 pounds lighter. I also wrote about my fears and hopes. Fears did not materialized, hopes were met.
For this year resolutions:
  1. Exercise - I am still not very dilligent. I still feel tired often.
  2. Continue to loose weight until my goal of 165 lbs is met 
  3. and keep it FOREVER under 170 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I must say you are an inspiration to me. I am a 45 year old paralegal with a BMI of 49. I have decided to have the surgery and am scheduled for the information meeting on January 18th. You have shown me an VERY HONEST adventure and I no longer have any doubts. Thank you!
    (Diane timeofmylife45.spaces.live.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane. Good luck to you - keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete