Saturday, July 11, 2009

Energy gone

Saturday afternoon. I went to work for few hours, but I am back home due to the lack of energy similar to the early part of last week. I believe my infection is taking it's toll on my system. I started antibiotics yesterday and at least it is not getting worse, but it is painful, and fighting it takes some effort from my weakened stamina.
On my way home I stopped at the Saturday Market hoping that the Hippie vibes will help, but had to go home. I am off to bed, to sleep. So far sleeping was the best medicine - no reason to believe that it will not work again.

1 comment:

  1. Thaddeus, I hope that the second half of your week is going better. I am enjoying the blog and have checked it out the past two days. A solid reference to fall back on, good for you!

    I will continue to follow and see how the progress is going. Do not know if you remember whom I am. I am Cyndee, We went through nutrition classes together and we just saw each other at the Monday evening support group.

    ReplyDelete