Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 12 - powered by eggs

After taking a nap, I woke up again very light-headed. I started to suspect the lack of food as a culprit and decided to break one more guideline. I soft-boiled couple of eggs and withing one hour my energy was restored. At 6 PM I rode for the support group meeting for 'novices' - folks before or withing 3 months after surgery. The talk was given by a local plastic surgeon about body contouring procedures. Fun.
It is evening now - I feel great, and preparing for my tomorrow's lecture.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you got past the allergic reaction. Sleep as much as you can. Sleep is a great healer. Let's get together again when you're feeling up for it.

    Jean H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gentle healing hug to you dear Thaddeus.

    ReplyDelete